Soal Kelas 6 SD semester II Bahasa Inggris dan Jawaban Tahun 2016
1. Lukman : I don’t bring a pen. Lend me your pen, please!
Hanif : All right, here you are
Lukman : Thank you
Hanif : . . . .
2. Hasim : It is too hot, . . . . the fan!
Habib : OK.
3. Udin : Do you like swimming Umam?
Umam : No , . . . I like playing football.
4. Ulfi : Do you. . . . it is a dolphin?
Ulfa : No, I don’t think so.
5. Ahmad : . . . . have a glass of ice tea, please?
Fikri : Ok. Here you are.
6. There is an animal. It has four legs. It’s eats grass. It’s produce milk. It is a . . . .
7. My mother wants to buy vegetables. She must go to . . . .
8. It is 06.00 p.m. it’s time to do . . . . prayer.
9. Toni is tall but Umamis . . . .
10. Salma is pretty but Silmiis . . . .
11. I like sport. I like cycling, swimming and running but I . . . . like boxing.
12. It rains almost everyday. We need to bring an umbrella. It is . . . . season
13. Books, pencils, rulers, rubbers, pen are available in the . . . .
14. In the zoo, we can see a . . . . it is very funny. It likes banana and peanuts.
15. Every Monday the student have flag ceremony in the . . . .
16. The classroom is very clean. The anthonym of clean is . . . .
17. Agnes is beautiful. She is smart. Agnes is beautiful . . . . smart.
18. I have some stamps. My hobby is . . . .
19. Mr. Ahmad is a . . . . He teach the student in the school.
The text is for questions number 20 and 21.
Come and join us to celebrate my birthday.
Saturday, 9th March2012 at 01.00 p.m at my house.
20. Who makes the invitation card? He is . . .
21. Who received the invitation card? He is . . .
22. I need . . . . to cut the paper.
23. Hambali got the first rank in his school. He feels . . . .
24. First, type the message and then choose the number you want to send. Finally send the message. The instruction is how to . . . . the message.
25. Bi-i-ji-ji-ei-ar, is spell from word . . . .
26. Give me some . . . . Mom. I want to buy a cup of ice cream.
27. Hold your pencil with your right hand, and the pencil with your left hand. Insert the end of the pencil into the sharpener and twist the pencil with your right hand. Those are the instruction how to use . . . .
The table for number 28 – 30
No. Things Price
1 Book Rp. 2.000
2 Pencil Rp. 1.500
3 Ruler Rp. 1.800
4 Eraser Rp. 1.000
28. How much is the pencil? It is . . . .
29. The eraser is . . . . than the pencil.
30. The book is the . . . . expensive.
I. Answer the questions based on the text above !
1. Mention two public places that you know!
2. Make the instruction with these words!
a. Get : ____________________________________________________
b. Kick : ____________________________________________________
3. Rearrange these sentences into the good instruction!
a. She has a headache
b. She goes there with his father
c. Siti is absent today
d. She will go to the hospital
4. a cup – ready – is – of coffee – be – served – to. (Make to be a good sentence!)
5. Your friend is winning the speech English contest. What do you say to her?
6. Your friend is sick in the hospital. What do you say to him?
7. Today is Hanif’s birthday. Write the card birthday for him!
8. Translate into English!“ Nyalakan lampu itu!”
9. Translate into Indonesia!“ Get my dictionary, please!”
10. Mention 2 kinds of seasons in Europa!
ULANGAN AKHIR SEMESTER II
MATA PELAJARAN BAHASA INGGRIS
1. You are welcome
2. Turn on
3. I don’t
5. May I / Can I
7. The market
15. School yard
24. Send the message
27. Pencil sharpener
28. Rp. 1.500
1. School, market, hospital (kebijakan guru)
2. (a) Get me the book!, (b) Kick the ball! (kebijakan guru)
4. A cup of coffee is ready to be served
6. I’m sorry to hear that, get well soon.
7. Kebijakan guru
Happy birthday. I hope you be success and always happy.
8. Turn on the lamp, please!/ switch on the lamp, please!
10. Summer, autumn, winter, spring
Tags:SOAL BAHASA INGGRIS
Soal Kelas 6 SD semester II Bahasa Inggris dan Jawaban Tahun 2016. Post by:
Categories: SD KELAS 6